“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

BNI, BRI to provide Rp 1.38t for tollway

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

State-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) and Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) have signed a loan syndication agreement to partly finance the construction of a 35-kilometer tollway in Java.

Under the agreement, which was signed Friday in Jakarta, the two banks will provide a loan of Rp 1.38 trillion (US$151.65 million) to tollway operator PT Semesta Marga Raya.

"The loan, which is for the construction of a tollway between Kanci in Cirebon, West Java, and Penjagan in Brebes, Central Java, will have a 10-year maturity," BNI president director Sigit Pramono said as quoted by Antara after the signing of the loan facility.

BNI, as the syndicate leader, would provide Rp 897.6 billion, or 65 percent, of the total loan, and BRI the remaining Rp 483.3 billion, or 35 percent, he explained.

The tollway project is part of the government's program to accelerate infrastructural development.

The government had earlier announced an ambitious plan to construct a 1,000-kilometer tolled expressway along the north coast of Java within three years.

The Public Works Ministry and local administrations have already procured the land for the construction of the Kanci-Penjagan tollway.

Semesta, which will construct the Kanci-Penjagan scheme, is 35 percent owned by PT Bakrie Investindo, 25 percent by PT Satria Citra Perkasa, 25 percent by Transglobal Finance Ltd. and 15 percent by Pan Galactic Investment Ltd.

No comments: