“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Antam, partners form joint venture company

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - Publicly-listed mining firm PT Antam Tbk said it has formed a joint venture company to study the feasibility of building a chemical grade alumina plant at Tayan, West Kalimantan.

The formation of the joint venture company follows the signing of the joint venture agreement of the Tayan project in March 2006, the company said in an e-mailed statement on Tuesday.

The formation of the joint venture company, called PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina (ICA), was marked by the signing of the articles of association by senior executives of Antam and its international partners, Showa Denko KK (SDK) of Japan, Straits Trading Amalgamated Resources Private Limited of Singapore (STAR), and Marubeni Corporation of Japan on February 26th, 2007 at Antam Head Office in Jakarta.

Following this, the parties will move into finalization of loan documents, all ancillary agreement, the selection of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractor and updating the 2003 bankable feasibility study.

Based on the 2003 Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) completed for Antam by Mizuho, the Tayan project will produce 300,000 tons of chemical grade alumina per year. These figures are not final and are subject to revision during the updating of the feasibility study. The project is likely to be funded 35% equity and 65% through debt.

Antam`s share in this project is 49 percent with the other three partners owning the remaining 51 percent which consist of SDK 30 percent, STAR 15 percent and Marubeni 6 percent. However, Antam has an option to increase its ownership to 51 percent in the future.

Antam expects construction to begin in late 2007 and commercial operations in 2010 to process the vast, high quality bauxite reserves into chemical grade alumina, for sales under offtake agreement to Japan and other countries including current SDK chemical grade alumina customers and also to local sales within Indonesia.

No comments: