“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)

Monday, May 09, 2011

Medco to produce 3,000 barrels of oil in Tunisia

Rangga D. Fadillah, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Mon, 05/09/2011

Medco Tunisia Anaguid, a subsidiary of Indonesia’s largest private oil and gas firm, PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEI), plans to produce around 3,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) at the Durra field in Tunisia.

MEI president commissioner Hilmi Panigoro said on Monday that the company expected the production to kick off in June this year.

“We hope to begin producing oil in June while continuing to test how many barrels we can produce at the block daily in the long-term,” he told reporters on the sidelines of the US-Indonesia Energy Investment Roundtable in Jakarta.

Medco Tunisia Anaguid holds a 20 percent stake in the Durra block while the remaining 80 percent is owned by OMV Anaguid and Tunisian state-owned oil and gas company Tunisienne d’Activites Petrolieres, with 30 percent and 50 percent stakes respectively.

No comments: