“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pertamina planning to export diesel oil

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - State-owned oil and gas company PT Pertamina plans to export diesel oil this year following a decline in domestic demand for this type of oil, the company`s chief said. 

Pertamina President Director Ari Soemarno said here on Friday the company was making efforts to get overseas buyers for its diesel oil. 

"Domestic demand for diesel oil, especially from state electricity company PLN, has dropped so that part of our diesel oil output will be exported," he said. 

PLN had reduced purchases of diesel oil for its power plants and switched to gas, Sumarno said, adding that in 2008 PLN had bought a total of 11.4 million kiloliters of fuel oil, consisting of diesel oil and residue oil. 

But in 2009, PLN`s need for fuel oils was expected to drop to 7.9 million kiloliters, about 70 percent of which would be diesel oil and the remaining 30 percent residue oil. 

Sumarno further said PLN had been replacing diesel oil with residue oil, causing a decline in its power plant`s need for diesel oil. 

He said Pertamina had also postponed the execution of a plan to import 1.8 million barrels of diesel oil from Kuwait due to the drop in domestic diesel oil consumption. 

Earlier, the government had asked PLN to diversify its energy resources and optimize the use of gas, replacing diesel oil with residue oil and increase the use of coal and biofuels, according to J Purnomo, the energy and mineral resources ministry`s director general for electricity and energy utilization at a hearing with the House of Representatives (DPR)`s Commission VII (energy affairs) here Thursday.

Related Articles:

Pertamina Chief is "Ready" to Retire
Govt asks Pertamina to replace its entire management
Ari has his day; safe as Pertamina’s chief

No comments: