“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Bank Mandiri, AXA to acquire ADB

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Tue, 04/05/2011

The country's largest lender by assets, Bank Mandiri, announced Tuesday its plan to acquire local insurance firm PT Asuransi Dharma Bangsa, as part of its partnership with French-based insurance company AXA S. A.

“After going through selection and negotiation processes with a number of global insurance firms, we have selected AXA S. A. as one of Bank Mandiri's strategic partners in developing our business,” the bank said in a press statement Tuesday.

“To realize [the partnership], Bank Mandiri is planning to acquire PT Asuransi Dharma Bangsa 'ADB'”,” it added as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.

The acquisition will be undertaken, the bank further explained, by purchasing 120,000 of 126,718 new shares ADB is planning to soon issue.

AXA, meanwhile, will buy the remaining 6,718 new shares, while taking over 73,292 ADB shares currently owned by Bank Mandiri Pension Foundation and PT Estika Yasakelola.

After the transaction completes, Bank Mandiri is set to own 60 percent of ADB's shares, while AXA the remaining 40 percent.

ADB's financial reports said its total assets stood at Rp 61.9 billion (approximately US$7.1 million) in 2010, a 40.5 percent increase from the year before; while its gross premium revenues reached Rp 28 billion, a 21 percent increase from 2009.

No comments: