“ … Here is another one. A change in what Human nature will allow for government. "Careful, Kryon, don't talk about politics. You'll get in trouble." I won't get in trouble. I'm going to tell you to watch for leadership that cares about you. "You mean politics is going to change?" It already has. It's beginning. Watch for it. You're going to see a total phase-out of old energy dictatorships eventually. The potential is that you're going to see that before 2013.

They're going to fall over, you know, because the energy of the population will not sustain an old energy leader ..."
"Update on Current Events" – Jul 23, 2011 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll) - (Subjects: The Humanization of God, Gaia, Shift of Human Consciousness, 2012, Benevolent Design, Financial Institutes (Recession, System to Change ...), Water Cycle (Heat up, Mini Ice Ace, Oceans, Fish, Earthquakes ..), Nuclear Power Revealed, Geothermal Power, Hydro Power, Drinking Water from Seawater, No need for Oil as Much, Middle East in Peace, Persia/Iran Uprising, Muhammad, Israel, DNA, Two Dictators to fall soon, Africa, China, (Old) Souls, Species to go, Whales to Humans, Global Unity,..... etc.)
(Subjects: Who/What is Kryon ?, Egypt Uprising, Iran/Persia Uprising, Peace in Middle East without Israel actively involved, Muhammad, "Conceptual" Youth Revolution, "Conceptual" Managed Business, Internet, Social Media, News Media, Google, Bankers, Global Unity,..... etc.)
.
Loading...

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Mitsubishi to build LNG refinery in C Sulawesi

Luwuk, Central Sulawesi (ANTARA News) - Japan`s Mitsubishi Incorporation will build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) refinery in Banggai district, Central Sulawesi province, by 2010 at the latest, an official said.

Mitsubishi was in the middle of completing land clearance at Uso village some 56 km south of the district capital, Luwuk, secretary of the Banggai district administration Ismail Muid said on Saturday.

"Nearly 87 percent of around 200 hectares of land needed for the project has been cleared. The clearance of the remaining 13 percent will be completed later this month," he said at a seminar on development of the oil and gas mining sector.

He said the refinery would process natural gas from the Senoro field (Senoro and Toili blocks) and the Matindok field (Maleo-Raja and Minahki blocks) owned by PT Medco Energi International, Indonesia`s largest publicly-listed oil and gas company.

The local administration had prepared locations for ports at Uso in Batul subdistrict and Tangkian in Kintom subdistrict to facilitate LNG shipment, he said.

"The expansion of Tangkian port is underway and is expected to be completed in two years` time at the latest," he said.

The results of a survey conducted by Medco in 2000 show the Batui plain holds gas deposits of at least 1.2 trillion cubic feet (TCF) exploitaible in 100 years` time with an average annual production of 2 million tons.

At the end of August 2007, Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and then Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe signed a cooperation agreement aimed at speeding up natural gas exploitation and LNG development in Banggai district.


1 comment:

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..